Thursday, August 5, 2010

Part 2

April -

We celebrated Josh's 1st birthday! We went to a local park and had balloons, cake, and presents! I enjoyed watching him get into his cake! I will post pictures later on, but he thoroughly enjoyed it. We celebrated Easter and got to watch as Scott sang in his first small group at church. I was so proud of him, even though you could barely hear him! The entire church was choked up at Mrs. Lynn's telling of the crucifixion. I am so glad that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me enough to send His Son to die for my sins. That is the greatest blessing in my life.

May -

My Father-in-law, Bruce, turned 60 this year on the 6th. We had a great party for him. We celebrated Mother's Day, and it was a very Mary Mother's Day. I did many basket sales for Moms (I'm a Mary Kay consultant). It was great for my bottom line.

June -

Father's Day was a great day for the family to spend together. Other than that, not much.

And the kids just started fighting, so I will have to finish this in a 3rd installment

No comments:

Post a Comment