Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week, I most certainly did not let my 11 week old sit and fuss in a wet diaper so that I could take an extra 5 minutes in the shower. Nope, not me.

I also would never leave the dog in the basement all afternoon so that she would not bark and wake up the two sleeping babies. Yet again, not me.

I didn't lose my temper and yell at my daughter for almost 3 full minutes after she opened the baby gate that her brother was leaning on. (And yes, caused him to fall backwards down the stairs.) Not me.

Thanks for joining me for "Not Me Monday". Don't forget to head over to MckMama's site.

1 comment:

  1. Great not me's. When you have a new born, 5 extra minutes in the shower is like gold !!! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete